The spirit of hospitality is the hallmark of the Carmelite Sisters of the Aged and Infirm.
Our Skilled Nursing Care offers spacious, mostly private rooms, with large bathrooms, a window seat, personalized locked and lighted curio, and ample closet space. Residents are invited to personalize their rooms with their own memorabilia and selected pieces of furniture. Our bathing spas provide a warm environment of comfort and serenity.
Throughout the facility, private living areas are enhanced with common rooms. Outdoor patios and walkways entice nature lovers. All of these make for lovely gathering areas for our residents and guests. Our Country Kitchens and cheerful dining area make mealtime a pleasant experience and encourages interactions with others. Our “Any-Time Dining” program ensures residents nutritional desires are met based on their person-centered schedule. The entire facility is wheelchair accessible.
· Private and Semi-Private furnished rooms
· Lighted, locked personal curio cabinet installed outside rooms at entry way.
· Full fire protection, general maintenance.
· Facility accessible for wheelchairs.
· Individual heating/air conditioning control
· Cable, phone and wireless internet access
· Customized bathing spas
"Your care and many acts of kindness truly can be described as 'compassionate care.' It was such a comfort to know that she was treated as someone unique and worthy of respect."
- Denise Rodaniche