The Loretto Terrace at Our Lady of the Alleghenies Residence is designed for those who require or desire a small neighborhood setting with staff oversight.
A home-like atmosphere supports independence and activities of daily living, while fostering safety and security. A spirit of warm hospitality encourages community living.
The Loretto Terrace offers each guest a private living area in a life-enriching, home-like environment that provides the dignity we all seek in our daily lives. Designed for safety and comfort, personal living and common areas are beautifully appointed and elicit peace and tranquility, so important to the guests.
A Country Kitchen and cheerful dining area make mealtime a pleasant experience and encourages interactions with others. To further enrich the Terrace, comfortable parlors, activity areas and a bathing spa provide comfort and stimulation.
The Loretto Terrace is enhanced by a secure outdoor patio with walking paths and tastefully appointed gardens. Guests may independently and safely walk in the patio or enjoy gardening their favorite plants or vegetables.
- Health care management
- Twenty-four hour supervision and emergency response
- Medication administration
- Assistance with grooming, dressing, bathing & personal hygiene
- Meal service and nutrition management
- Social, creative, recreational, educational & cultural activities
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Safety and security in a controlled environment
- Spiritual and religious services