As a skilled nursing facility, Garvey Manor receives reimbursement from many federal, state and private sources. In many cases, the reimbursement received does not completely cover the cost of the exceptional care and services we strive to provide to our residents. As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, all gifts given are tremendously appreciated and needed to support our ministry. Donations are tax deductible.
Donations options include:
- Donations in honor of or in memory of an individual
- Donations toward a special project, item or for a specific purpose (contact Sr. Joachim, Administrator)
- Donations given to have a memorial inscribed on our Tree of Life, located in the front lobby (contact Holly Keller, Director of Development)
- Support of one of our annual fundraisers
- 400 Club (Fall fundraiser)
- Basket Bingo (Spring fundraiser)