Our Lady of the Alleghenies Residence offers a variety of accommodations in a modern residential facility. Spacious, private, one-bedroom or studio suites feature kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator, large bathrooms and ample closets. Most suites can accommodate couples. The personal care home is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services with a capacity for 54 residence.
Suites are tastefully appointed with wall-to-wall carpets, draperies, and restful colors. Each unit includes individual heat/air conditioning control, cable TV connection, emergency call system and telephone service. Applicants are invited to personalize apartments with their own furniture and memorabilia. Furnished suites are available if requested.
Throughout the facility, private living areas are enhanced with common rooms, bathing spas, and laundry facilities. Outdoor patios and walkways entice nature lovers. The entire facility is wheelchair accessible. Handicap accessible suites are available.
- Private, unfurnished suites
- Wall to wall carpet in living quarters, tile in bathroom and kitchenette.
- Kitchenette with cabinets, microwave, refrigerator, sink.
- Full bathroom including walk-in shower and vanity.
- Spacious closet space – walk-in closets in One Bedroom Units.
- Emergency Call System in living quarters and bathroom.
- Double hung windows with window treatments (two windows in most units).
- Lighted, locked personal curio cabinet installed outside rooms at entry way.
- Locked personal mailbox in lobby and personal storage space in central storage area.
- Full fire protection, general maintenance.
- Facility accessible for wheelchairs.