Marian Heights at Garvey Manor is a Senior Independent Living Continuing Care Retirement Community located in the Sylvan neighborhood of Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania. Its residents are couples and individuals aged 62 and above. Cottages overlooking the beautiful Allegheny Mountains afford independent living in a private, Christian environment. Cottages are designed to promote total independence, and individuals can avail themselves of the services that are offered in the community setting.
Various floor plans provide options that will satisfy any preference. Marian Heights is an excellent choice for retirees who are looking for a home that will allow them to continue to live the lifestyle they desire, while experiencing the comforts and security of a premier retirement community.
Marian Heights offers one- and two-bedroom cottage designs. The fully equipped, spacious kitchens and living spaces provide ample room for family gatherings and entertaining.
One- and two-car garages, porches, and outdoor lawn areas offer the space to pursue hobbies, activities and relaxation.
Marian Heights is centrally located in Hollidaysburg. Residents have convenient access to the many local shops, restaurants, universities, and attractions located in Altoona and Hollidaysburg, such as the Blairmont Club, The Mishler Theatre, The Hollidaysburg YMCA, Penn State Altoona, St. Francis University, Altoona Curve Baseball, and many other venues, medical facilities, and historic sites that this region generously enjoys.
Included in monthly service fee:
- Interior and exterior maintenance of your residence.
- Water, sewage, gas, electric, and trash collection.
- Basic cable and basic internet.
- Landline telephone. (Additional usage charges beyond the basic plan will be billed to the resident).
- A general, once a year, spring cleaning of your residence which includes, carpets, flooring, inside and outside windows, high dusting, and appliances.
- Snow removal.
- Lawn and general yard maintenance.
- An annual medical screen, which includes vital signs and medication review.
Services available for a fee:
- Personal Care
- Pet Care
- Scheduled Meal Plans
- 24- hour emergency response
- Interior and exterior maintenance of your home.
- Mass and other regularly scheduled activities
- Attractive Grounds and ample lawn areas for outdoor recreation.
- Carriage House Community Center for scheduled and independent group activities.
- Convenient access to area attractions.
- Gift shop